SoilBiotics Seed Treatments are Humic Acid based products which cover and penetrate the seed coat to desiccate germination inhibiting spores (fungal pathogens). These treatments will also trigger hormones and growth systems in the embryo during the critical early stages of germination, leading to healthier root development and stronger seedling stands. These treatments are applied directly to the seed to strengthen the whole plant, above and below the ground, before pests in the soil can attack them.
Organic 1r - Seed Treatment
Conventional and Organic Use
Organic 1r- Seed Treatment is an organic, Humic Acid product derived from naturally-occurring, highest-quality mined Leonardite. It is formulated to improve nutrient uptake, provide better root development, and reduce plant stress. Continual testing has shown improved germination and emergence of crops with increased stand counts. Organic 1r- Seed Treatment desiccates germination inhibiting spores (fungal pathogens) on the pericarp of the seed, penetrates the seed coat and triggers hormones and growth systems in the embryo during the critical early stages of germination. This leads to healthier root development and stronger seedling stands. It has been reported to perform well in cold conditions. This product can be used on conventional or organic seed.
- Easy to use as a stand-alone treatment; may be applied up to 5 months pre-plant
- Allows seed to flow well through planter
- Is compatible with most other seed treatments when blended together before treating seed, or applied as an additional seed treatment. A physical compatibility test is recommended
- Has no sticky polymers or binding agents
- Non-toxic, safe to handle, and contain no microbes, bacteria or biotics
- Designed to improve the beginning stages of plant life which may result in the opportunity of better plant health and improved yields
- Increases the strike rate for faster germination and uniform emergence
- Increases stand count and crop yield potential due to greater populations per acre
- Increases early vigor of seedlings to outgrow insect and disease pressure reducing the need for fungicides/insecticides
See Product Label for application instructions and rates, plus any Cautions or Restrictions.
Trials & Results